- Rev. John Fox Adelman, Keeper of the Sacred Flame, who taught us the rewards of study;
- Rev. Isaac Bonewits, Founder and Visionary, who gave the gift of our Sacred Fire to the community at large;
- Rev. Ian Corrigan, Magician, Musician, and Liturgist, who taught us reverence through sacred music and the power of words;
- Rev. Robert Skip Ellison, Historian and Scholar of Secret Languages, who brought others together when division threatened our leadership;
- Rev. Earrach Canali, Keeper of Sacred Time, who taught us the lore of the moon and the power of a captured moment;
- Rev. Bryan Perrin, Sacred Artist, who deepened our connection to the Natural World;
- Rev. Kirk Thomas, Sacred Architect and Master of Ritual Theater, who taught us presence: to stand in our power on the stage of the world as we speak our praise to the Kindreds;
- Rev. Michael J Dangler, Master of Liturgy and Piety, who taught us the power of intention and simplicity such as that of a single flame as meaningful ways to connect to the divine and to one another;
- Rev. Jessie Olson, Nonprofit Scholar, who brought professional influence to our administration.
- Rev. Jean Drum Pagano, Diviner and Poet, whose prose connected us to nature;
- Rev. Carrion Mann, Devoted of the Ancestors, who taught us the power of honoring our roots and those who have gone before us;
- Rev. Ayliah Cannon, Creative Spirit and Humanitarian, who built bridges in the greater spiritual community;
- Rev. Robert Lewis, Siedhr Worker and Mentor, who taught us to use the power of our minds to connect to the Kindreds.
- Rev. Christopher Temple, Diviner and Fire Priest, who taught us the fruits of perseverance;
- Rev. Gwernin Grove, Scholar, Master Storyteller and Bard, who taught us the depth and relevance of ancient lore made new; and
- Rev. Amber Doty, Community Builder, who fostered fellowship among Solitaries and across distances to bring far-flung folk to the fire.
These are those whose lights and lessons have guided my way.
These are those with whom I now stand as I take my place among them
To continue to love the land, to serve the folk, and to honor the deities
As a Senior Priest of Ár nDraíocht Féin.