Saturday, May 21, 2022

Update: Virtually Untamed Canceled

The previously announced companion event for the Untamed festival has officially been canceled due to lack of registrants, and honestly, I am pretty pleased with this decision. While I love the community of attending virtual events when I cannot attend in person, I am glad to see folks are taking up the in-person work of rebuilding relationships after such a long time spent apart. 

I am pretty burnt out, being one of the folks doing all the hard work to create online content while also working my day job. Staffing across health care continues to take its toll on the industry, and maintaining services is eating most of my time and focus. 

During this time of transition back, even with lingering COVID concerns, I am grateful for those of you who are spooling up as I approach a new level of burn-out. Thank you for providing places for us to pray and commune that are open and don't require more of me than my presence and attention. These events feed my soul and renew my strength for the work I must continue to do for the good of the tribe we call humanity. 

Blessings to you all!

No comments: