Wednesday, March 2, 2011

On the Hinge of Change...

So much is in flux right now that I am not sure what, if anything, will remain unchanged by the end of this current phase of my life. I am finishing up school in three weeks, hence, the absence from posting to this blog. What, with research projects, homework totalling ten pages a piece and a presentation, I've barely had time to fit everything in!

I recently accepted a dayshift position with the hospital, so my entire homelife schedule is about to change. I will be working five days a week now, eight hour shifts, but I will be home every evening with my family. I will be spending significantly less time alone, which has its advantages and its disadvantages.

Finally, I feel almost as though my spiritual life is taking a deep breath in preparation of the work to come beginning this weekend. Everything that I practice now will soon be exchanged for a much different set of devotional, trance and magical acts unlike most anything I have ever done before. I am both nervous and excited by this, and I have great expectations for what my life will look like on the other end.

This is the calm before the storm, and the winds are already moving through the trees. Bring the rain. I am ready.

No comments: