Saturday, February 23, 2019

Leadership Expectations

The Lab Executive Leadership Team has been exploring our expectations as leaders to help us and our teams to be successful. We brainstormed a list of traits, and since then, I have been providing a monthly on-page leadership lesson at our meetings. Each volume includes a catchy title for the lesson, the relevant expectation, and an associated leadership "tip" to apply to daily life. So far, my outline includes ten lessons, and I am looking forward to seeing how this work helps us to evolve as leaders and improves the dynamic between management and our teams. These short lessons are applicable to far more than just the business world, and so, dear reader, I have decided to share them with you. I hope you will find them as useful to you as they have been to me in creating them.

Leadership Expectations:
Act with Honesty and Integrity
Be Accountable
Promote Team Mentality
Lead with Courage
Show up Positive
Communicate Effectively
Be a Visionary
Support Professional Development

Any comments, questions, or suggestions are most welcome! 

No comments: