Friday, January 21, 2011

Another beginning.

I've recently had the pleasure of joining a study group for the ADF Initiate Program based on the new book by Ian Corrigan entitled The Book of the Nine Moons. It is a nine-month intensive program that will walk you through the practicum portions of the IP with a strong root in pagan sorcery and the celtic hearth. Although not my chosen hearth, I am greatly looking forward to this work, particularly in a small group, if online setting. I've gotten quite skilled at adapting things to fit my personal needs. Anyone interested in the study group should read Ian's blog post.

The one thing about the ADF study programs that is the most difficult to overcome is the simple fact that we don't have any teachers. Perhaps as more of us get through this program, we can at least have a mentoring program in place to help those who walk these paths after us to walk with ease.

I'm sure there will be more as we begin with the new moon in March!

No comments: