Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Still Thinking...

Heh, I really should be doing homework right now, but my mind is racing.

There are questions in my mind that need careful consideration right now. I can almost feel the path beneath my feet moving and shifting. I also keep staring off into space, sometimes for an entire minute, lost in my thoughts and musings on possibilities for the future.

How do you decide what images in your mind are what you want and what images are where you are destined? Does it matter? If what you wanted isn't that for which you are destined, cannot you change your destiny by working toward your wants as goals? Then again, sometimes NOT getting what you want can be the best thing that has ever happened to you.

I spent some time reading the ADF by-laws and such today. Good Kindred be blessed, I love this organization. My heart aches for its health and growth and for positive light to be shed upon all its factions. I am starting to understand more clearly why people give so much of themselve so freely--and I can't imagine why they wouldn't be doing just as they are.

Still thinking...

No comments: